Procurement professionals are part of a changing world where environmental and social concerns are now firmly on the business agenda.
- Our role: helping you stay ahead of the regulation curve, meet internal and external customer expectations and protect your brand.
- What we believe: sustainability is a great opportunity for procurement to grow its influence within organisations.
- Our passion: helping you deliver more value for money, use innovation and provide creative leadership in this increasingly important arena.
Many adverse sustainability impacts occur in upstream supply chains, over which organisations are expected to have oversight and influence. The new Sustainable Development Goals, the Paris Agreement on climate change or the recently published ISO 20400 on sustainable procurement also create a new impetus to act. As experts in sustainable procurement, we are uniquely positioned to assist organisations to respond, with a focus on cost reduction, risk mitigation and shared value.
Service offerings include:
- ISO 20400 gap analysis, policy, strategy and implementation support
- Expenditure and supply chain sustainability impact assessment and mitigation
- Social procurement – diversity, inclusion, Indigenous and social enterprises
- Local content and workforce development
- Training and change management
With our partners we offer a range of services, including the management of environmental, social and economic issues in procurement and supply chains.
Contact us for more information.